So, after hosting the Carnival of the Capitalists last week (which was a blast, BTW) … and surveying the usual suspects in my blogroll … I think we need of a Carnival just for small business topics. Things like:
- Small biz marketing.
- Small biz advertising.
- Hiring and keeping good employees.
- Reaching out to your community.
- Management issues.
- How to start a small business.
- What it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur.
- Teaching/learning entrepreneurship.
- And so on…
I’m going ahead with this … so, I’ll set up a separate page just for the Carnival of Small Business, accept entries for the first edition this week, and will publish said first edition next Monday. If you want to submit an entry or host the Carnival one week, send an E-mail to sbcarnival AT gmail DOT com. (I’ll have a “fancy form” to submit entries this week.)